|Ulan Bator: Amaury Cambuzat, Olivier Manchion, Franck Lantignac
Collectif Met(z) was the name of the first musical meeting between Faust and Ulan Bator members. The idea was originally conceived by Jean-Hervé and Olivier. It turned out to be a complete chaos and an incredible kind of tour from November 1996 to June 1997.
- 1996 Nov 08 Metz - Caveau des Trinitaires : Musiques Volantes Festival
- 1997 Mar 12 Lille - Aeronef : Carte Blanche à Pascal Comelade
- 1997 Jun 11 Nantes - Lieu Unique : Trafics Festival
- 1997 Jun 13 Paris - La Boule Noire
- 1997 Jun 14 Lyon - Pezner
- 1997 Jun 18 Dijon - La Vapeur
- 1997 Jun 19 Bern - Reithalle
- 1997 Jun 20 Strasbourg - La Laiterie
The collectif will shortly release a box of 5cds including 1-the ORIGINAL live concert, optimized and remastered; 2-3-4-5-personnal recordings made separately by each musician of the collectif and showing their intimate musical whereabouts. Only 200 copies will be available.